Friday, March 20, 2015

The List

Doesn't everyone have a list? Or a bazillion lists? In my case The List (yes, even saying it the capital letters are there) is the collection of things I'd like to try, projects I'd like to do. Generally it is wide ranging in interest, sometimes downright delusional in scale, and more wish than reality.

For a long time The List lived only in my absent thoughts and memories, but I've moved on to actually writing it down (and reserving the right to change it at whim, because it's a living thing, a moving target, a reflection of my current capricious interests.)

In the interest of full disclosure, currently The List looks like:

  • Soap making
  • Indigo vat
  • Blackwork collar and cuffs for a smock
  • Leather shoes
  • Canton banner
  • Work through Le Pompe patterns
  • Needle lace
  • Halva
  • Tatting
  • Cutwork
Have you got a list? Do you try and keep it in your head? 

As reward for getting this far in my ramblings, have a picture of Dalla 'helping' with my lace. 

No comments: