Thursday, July 10, 2014

Stubborn

There are few who know me who don't consider me to to stubborn. I'm not fast, I'm not generally clever, but I get stubborn. (Weirdly, I also have an irritating habit of letting things slide once they're past their flush of exciting, so fleetingly stubborn?)

In any case, I read a fleeting throw away comment about making lucet cord on a couple of pencils and had an epiphany. (It was pre-coffee, it doesn't take much to have an epiphany at that point. Oh look! I have fingers! Epiphany!)  I started with pencils and a hair elastic holding them together at the bottom and quickly moved on to a couple of wooden dpns and a hair elastic. It works surprisingly well.



It does make for a good finger busy fidget task. Likely also excellent in the car, but I haven't tried that one yet. I might on the weekend in various road trips.

No comments: