Monday, December 17, 2007

Another little step.

Finally, after much procrastination and nerves, I got some photos taken and cropped and did my best to make them look anything like they do in the real world and opened up my little etsy store. For those who aren't familiar with etsy its a marketplace for handwork. As I knit lace and dye threads, this seems a good place to start making a foray into making my hobby pay for itself. Not that it will ever repay the time I put into my work, but materials certainly and a little extra would be appreciated. The way I look at it, I am going to do the knitting anyhow, I might as well not have the lace taking over my house. I've added it to the sidebar, feel free to have a look around and give me some feedback on how things look. Photography is not my strong point. I expect I'm going to have to learn!

No comments: