Sunday, May 2, 2010

K-cup review: Green Mountain Coffee Hot Cocoa


photo
Originally uploaded by Jazmin_
Blogger and I seem to be having disagreements about how to post photos, which might mean a whole swack of articles all at once, or some without photos or something. Very odd, computers are very irritating.

Anyhow, I was so very very excited to find a box of these locally, as I kept wanting to try the Cocoa and it kept being sold out online anywhere I was ordering from. Lo and behold, there was a box at the local Future Shop. Which is akin to a Best Buy.

I have to say that I never once would have looked at Future Shop for k-cups. But we were walking through the kitchen appliance section on the way to the cash and they were right there. A better selection than the grocery store. Crazy.

Anyhow, these are.. very cloying. Sweet and milky and cloying. Better than the white hot chocolate, but I couldnt finish a whole mug. I think I'd be happier with a shot of coffee in with it to cut the sweet cloy. I'm not sad that we got them, but it'll take some fiddling to drink all of them.

3 travel mugs out of 5.

No comments: